Learn SUP yoga in Stockholm!
Balance, presence and proximity to water and nature. Learn yoga on a board, so-called SUP yoga.
Board (stand up paddle board), paddle, life jacket and instructor included.
A SUP yoga class lasts approximately 90 minutes in total.
We start SUP yoga with a practical briefing and warm-up for 10 minutes, paddling 20 minutes, yoga 40 minutes and paddling 20 minutes.
You can practice SUP yoga without any previous experience. SUP yoga provides a great benefit both physically and mentally for experienced paddlers or yoga practitioners as well as beginners in both areas.
SUP yoga can develop your balance and bring relaxation and presence.
The SUP yoga classes are held in Källtorpssjön, so it's easy to get here whether you live in Stockholm or any other neighbouring municipality.
The SUP yoga classes are led by Maria Hansson (Everyone can SUP), a trained board yoga instructor at @BoardyogaSweden.
- Maximum weight: 130 kg
- Swimming skills are a requirement
Good things to bring to SUP yoga:
- Water bottle
- Replacement - to be left at the water's edge
- Wetsuit, or swimwear underneath and comfortable clothes over to yoga in
- Sunscreen and sunglasses (that you are not afraid of) if needed
- Put your valuables in knotted plastic bags and keep it in a locked pocket, preferably in a fanny pack, or order a waterproof bag from us. Leave any glasses you are worried about on land.
- We follow the recommendations of the Public Health Agency. All participation is at your own risk.
- As a participant, at the end of the session you should deflate your SUP board and roll it up.
- The class may be cancelled if there are too few participants, excessive wind or illness. In this case, this will be communicated at least two hours before via SMS.