Rent a Canadian with us at Hellasgården in Stockholm
We only take online bookings.
Your booking includes a life jacket. The rental is located about 5 metres from the Hellasgården reception and café, in the bay next to the outdoor gym.
You must be prepared to assist the staff in carrying the canoe from the landing site to the water, a lift of about 5 metres. Likewise, as a customer, you must be prepared to assist the staff in carrying the canoe back to the mooring site.
Protecting birdlife when paddling with a Canadian canoe
Källtorpssjön is a popular place for birds. There are also smaller islands in the lake which are bird reserves.
In order for us to offer you the opportunity to paddle Canadians in this fragile environment, we expect you to do so with the utmost respect for the birds and wildlife. Keep your voice down, and never enter any of the reserves.
Prices for renting Canadians:
1 hour - 340 SEK
2 hours - 440 kr
4 hours - 740 kr
Full day - 980 kr
If you book the last session of the day: Please remember that all equipment must be back when we close the rental. For example, if you book an hour starting at 5.30pm on the day we close at 6pm, you can only use 30 minutes of the time you paid for.
You must be at least 18 years old and able to swim - read more about our rules for hiring a Canadian boat:
To rent Canadians at Hellasgården, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old, or accompanied by a guardian.
- You must be a swimmer.
- You must wear a life jacket.
- You must notify and reimburse Hellasgården's rental for Canadians (at cost price) for any damage or loss of equipment.
- You are aware that all paddling is at your own risk. It is your responsibility to paddle in accordance with the current sea rules.
- Your acceptance of these terms and conditions of purchase constitutes a binding contract. Upon receipt of your booking, a booking confirmation will be automatically sent by e-mail with information about the rental period.
- If you choose the rebooking guarantee, you have the option to rebook your trip at a later time up to 6 hours before the tour. However, we cannot refund your booking.
- Otherwise, the Distance Selling Act applies.
- In accordance with the Personal Data Act, PUL, you must agree to us recording your data. You have the right to have the data deleted.
- We follow the recommendations of the Swedish Complaints Board in the event of a dispute.
- You agree that we will send you a booking confirmation email and a follow-up email. We will not send newsletters or other emails after your visit with us.
- If there is no staff on site at the rental, please inform the reception of your arrival.
- You must be prepared to assist the staff in carrying the canoe from the landing site to the water, a lift of about five metres. Similarly, you as a customer must be prepared to assist the staff in carrying the canoe back to the landing site.