In Källtorpssjön you can fish pike, trout, rainbow trout and perch.
Here you can read about water sampling.
Rules for the public
As visitor in the area, you must follow the regulations that apply to the public. Some important general points are that you are not allowed to:
- Destroying or damaging fixed natural objects.
- Damage living or dead trees, shrubs and other vegetation, for example by digging up plants, mosses and lichens or removing wood-dwelling fungi.
- Disturbing wildlife.
- Bring a dog or other pet that is not on a leash.
- Cooking, except in the barbecue provided or in a designated place
- Dump garden waste or other rubbish.