Learn SUP yoga!
Balance, presence and proximity to water and nature. Learn yoga on a board, so-called SUP yoga. Board (stand up paddle board), paddle, life jacket and instructor included.
The class is about 90 minutes in total. We start with a practical briefing and warm-up for 10 minutes, paddling 20 minutes, yoga 40 minutes and paddling 20 minutes.
You can be an experienced paddler or yogi or a beginner in both areas.
The sessions are led by Maria Hansson (Everyone can soup), trained boardyoga instructor at @BoardyogaSweden
- Maximum weight: 130 kg
- Swimming skills are a requirement
- Water bottle
- Replacement - to be left at the water's edge
- Wetsuit, or swimwear underneath and comfortable clothes over to yoga in
- Sunscreen and sunglasses (that you are not afraid of) if needed
- Put your valuables in knotted plastic bags and keep it in a locked pocket, preferably in a fanny pack, or order a waterproof bag from us. Leave any glasses you are worried about on land.
- We follow the recommendations of the Public Health Agency. All participation is at your own risk.
- As a participant, at the end of the session you should deflate your SUP board and roll it up.
- The class may be cancelled if there are too few participants, excessive wind or illness. In this case, this will be communicated at least two hours before via SMS.
Photography may take place and the images may be used in social media, please let us know in advance if you do not want to be identifiable in the image.
Welcome to the boards!